115 Burdekin Drive Albion Park NSW 2527
$709,000 - $739,000
Spacious family living with triple car garage
Set among established quality homes with a picturesque backdrop and lovely street appeal, this single level, 2002 Allworth built, family residence is set over a single level, 625sqm block.
Boasting four bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite, a flexible floorplan including separate formal and informal living areas, there will always be plenty of room for the family to spread out & grow.
With a sought after triple car drive-through garage, generously sized covered entertaining area, and easy care backyard other features include.
~ Well-appointed, oversized kitchen with S/S appliances, gas cooktop & dishwasher ~ Open plan dining ~ Family / Rumpus room ~ Formal dining room adjacent to the formal living area, which opens out onto the covered entertaining area ~ Triple car garage with remote access and drive through access ~ Low maintenance, easy-care lawn with garden shed and side access ~ Conveniently located close to Schools, Albion Park shops and public transport
6/6 Mackie Street Coniston NSW 2500
Move in or Lease out!
Providing a great entry-level, first home purchase or investment, this neat and tidy 2 bedroom apartment is positioned on the top floor and is within walking distance to public transport and close to Wollongong CBD, Featuring the following:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with BIW's
- Generously sized living/dining area, opening onto your private balcony
- Modern kitchen fitted with stainless appliances & plenty of cupboard space
- Updated bathroom
- Floating floors in living areas
- Internal laundry
- Complete with an over-sized lock-up garage, accommodating two small cars
- Short distance to shops and walking distance to Coniston train station
- Current vacating tenants @ $425.00 pw
- APPROX Strata levies $561.40 PQ, council rates $205.39 PQ & Water $172.04 PQ